Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not By My Own Strength....

"For I will not trust in my bow, Nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, And have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, And praise Your name forever. Selah." Psalm 44: 6-8

Nothing we do on our own will save us from anything. God is in control. It is by His might we are saved...not under our own strength. In the world in which we live, Christians are despised by many. In the end, those who hate us will be put to shame. God will see to that!

Father, I thank You for this day. Thank You that I don't have to depend on my own strength, or anything else I can do, in order to be saved. Thank You that I don't have to fight my own battles. You are in control, and in the end, Your children will rise above through Your strength. I love You, Lord. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: