Thursday, September 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, Dear Friend...


This little 4x4 card was made with Whisper White cut at 8x4 and scored at 4. Designer paper from pebblesinc.com cut at 2x4. The beautiful ribbon is from Jody Morrow's website, and I used my lovely new stamp set, Cute and Curly from SU!, along with my brand new curly label punch from SU! I used Dazzling Diamonds on the label.

I'm having a stamping class tonight, so I might not have time to post a project on Friday morning. If I don't, look for one Friday evening. Have a great Thursday!



post signature

4 comments:

Tom said...

This is very pretty Anne Marie! hugs,Elizabeth

Jane Carroll said...

lovely simple card but so effective

hugs jane x

Stampvamp said...

This is adorable!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

i love this. the simple decorative paper with the ribbon is great. I love the glitter on the stamped image!!!