Monday, September 8, 2008

Jeepers Creepers...



I love making these surprise slider cards! I used Dawn's video tutorial. If you haven't tried one yet, you're missing a fun card!! I made the card with Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, and Whisper White. The designer paper is Heidi Grace "Jeepers Creepers Candy Corn Shimmer Glitter" paper. Try saying that 5 times!! I colored the Hedgehog Halloween image using my Prismas and blender pencil. Happy Boo to You! is from the Booglie Eyes stamp set. I also did some very tedious paper piecing on the 3 candy corns at the top, and then popped them up on dimensionals.


post signature

5 comments:

Tom said...

Anne Marie,
This is darling! So cute! hugs,Elizabeth

Heather said...

this is so adorable! love that image, they are too cute!
hugs

Donna said...

These are so fun, love the image. Donna x

Tabitha said...

This is cute. I need to try this. It would be a great card for a workshop!

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is so cute. I love the card itself and the candy corn paper is adorable!! Great job