Monday, September 15, 2008

It's All Black and White...


I don't usually think "black and white" when it comes to Christmas, but this little card changed my mind. I like how it turned out. I Cuttlebugged the Whisper White card front (5-1/2" x 4-1/4"). Then I added a strip of Basic Black cut at 3-1/4"x 1-1/2". To the black piece, I added the snowman strip from Festive Favorites stamp set by SU!. I used the Joy tag punch from Terrific Tags by SU!, and layered it on a Basic Black tag. I used my two tag punches from SU! Then I added a strip of black gingham 1/4" ribbon around the card and a small piece attached with a black brad to the Joy tag. To get the ribbon to go around the card front, I punch the tiniest little slit right along the fold of the card for the ribbon to slip through. Finally, I added some white glitter (generic) for snow. We'll be making this card at my next Christmas class.


post signature

3 comments:

Tom said...

This is a pretty card! The girls will love it!!!
Hugs and huds,Elizabeth

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is super. i'm love the snowmen lately. the "snow" looks so cute!!!

Lisa M. said...

Super cute! I adore the way it looks!