Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Halloween Is In The Bag....




I have been seeing these backpacks all over the Internet. They are adorable! I decided to try making one, but I wanted something unusual. I haven't seen any holiday backpacks, so I thought I'd try Halloween...but, why stop there? Soon you'll be seeing one for Christmas...and then who knows, maybe Valentines, and Easter, and......


You can find Tonya's video tutorial that I used to make mine here, at Stamp Happens.



Check back tomorrow for an adorable Halloween tote bag!



post signature

6 comments:

Tom said...

Anne Marie,
This backpack is very cute! Thank you for sharing!!!
Hugs for a happy day,Elizabeth

Rhonda said...

Great backpack! Those are just the cutest things. I have been seeing alot of them. I guess I need to try one. Thanks for sharing.

Maria Gurnsey said...

I've seen these a few places and they are great. Your's is super cute!!

Donna said...

This is fantastic Anne Marie, what a great idea. Donna x

Pearlann66 said...

OMGosh!! That is just too cute!
You should try to have it published in a magazine!

Stampvamp said...

Your backpack rocks!!! I was sooo pleased to hear Michael Buble's Home when I clicked on your blog...dang I love that song!!! All of your stuff is rockin!