Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Ghostie With the Mostie...




This little Kiwi Kiss ghostie card was made using Cami's Trifold Card tutorial by Beate. This is the first one I've tried, and it was pretty easy to do...so I'm sure you'll be seeing many others from here on out! The cardstock is Kiwi Kiss from SU!. I used the ghost from Booglie Eyes by SU!, and the designer paper was some I got in the mail yesterday from imaginisce. I love it...even though it has little tiny skulls on it...I'm just not a fan of skulls, but I guess these are ok because they do have a bow in their hair (uh, I mean bone!) The background color of the paper works well with Kiwi Kiss.



post signature

3 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

Your so adventerous with your cards. I always fold down the center...BORING!! Love this!!!!!

Tom said...

This is really a cute card.....the paper is really cute!
Hugs,Elizabeth

acreativeneed said...

Very cute trifold Anne Marie!
smiles,Deena