Wednesday, September 24, 2008

From One Scarred Hand to the Other...

“As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us.” Psalm 103:12


What a powerful picture of forgiveness! Every time I read this passage, I am reminded of the picture of Christ’s outstretched arms on the cross at Calvary where He died for my transgressions. It reminds me of the lyrics from a song by Casting Crowns:
“Jesus can you show me
Just how far the East is from the West
Cause I can't bear to see the man I've been
Come rising up in me again
In the arms of your mercy I find rest
Cause you know just how far the East is from the West
From one scarred hand to the other.”

Father, I thank You for the sending Your Precious Son to die on the cross for my sins. If I had been the only one who needed saving, Jesus still would have gone willingly for me. There is no greater love than that. I love You, Lord. Amen and amen.

post signature

1 comment:

Stampvamp said...

Absolutely.Ok, I've got to get my kids off to enrichment so I can't continue...the cards below this post...ARE VERY CUTE!!! Awesome job!!