Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Eternal King...

"Oh, clap your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph! For the Lord Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth." Psalm 47:1-2

This psalm portrays a jubilant celebration of God's awesomeness...(is that a word?) "All you peoples" means that not only is Israel called to celebrate, but we are too...all people are to celebrate our Lord Most High. This reminds me of many of today's contemporary worship services where people aren't afraid to clap hands and raise to high in worship. If that's what it's like to worship here on earth, I can only imagine the joyful worship we'll experience when we meet Him face-to-face!

Father, I thank You that I have the freedom to worship You as the Lord God Most High. You are the Creator, and my Lord and King. Thank You for the promise of a heavenly celebration when we meet You face-to-face. I love You, Lord. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: