Thursday, September 11, 2008

Country Apples...


Carolyn at My Blog by Cammie made an adorable card using Scor-Pal that provided the inspiration for my card today. She used a basket of apples, but all I had was a bucket of apples. I actually tried out my Copic Markers that I've had for months and months, but have been afraid to use. I'm not great at coloring with them yet, but I do like the effect that it gave the bucket...I think it looks like galvanized tin. Any, I had a lot of fun making this card. It was a departure from my usual projects, and I really like how it turned out.


The stamp set used was Give Thanks from Stampin' Up!



post signature

3 comments:

Tom said...

Anne Marie,
I think you did a great job coloring! The card is lovely! Hugs,Elizabeth

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE IT!!! I just traded for this set on SCS and use it for tomorrows card but I'm definately casing this too!! Aren't the copics fuN!!!!!!

acreativeneed said...

Well done with the coloring! The bucket does look like metal. Lovely card.
smiles,Deena