Saturday, August 16, 2008

Round and Round We Go....


I used my Nestabilities to create this little scallop circle card. It's attached to itself at the very top. I placed my folded cardstock under my scalloped circle Nestie...I used the largest one...and let the Nestie hang off the edge at the top (where the fold is). This left me with a folded scalloped circle card. So cute! The paper is from Debbie Mumm...love it!!! I bought it in Savannah at JoAnn's. It came in a thick pack of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas papers. I sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive, used Old Olive grosgrain, an Old Olive mat, and Booglie Eyes ghost.



post signature

4 comments:

JANE CARROLL said...

what a fab idea

such a cute card too
hugs jane x

acreativeneed said...

What an adorable card! I love the paper and the image! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
smiles,Deena

Tom said...

Anne Marie,
He is darling! Thanks for sharing! hugs,E.

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is adorable. I love the scalloped circles.