Friday, August 15, 2008

Mint Chip Maltballs? Hmmmmm......


Have you ever seen a mint chip maltball? Never in my life! While we were in Savannah, we went to this wonderful upscale grocery store called The Fresh Market. That is one of our favorite places to go while we're there. We could never afford to shop there for "real groceries", but it's so much fun to see all the different grocery items that are not available anywhere in our hometown. Anyway, we found these wonderful mint chip maltballs. They are fabulous! And the color was perfect for this altered Au Chocolate paper. As soon as I saw the maltballs, I thought about Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip. Needless to say, we weren't leaving the store without them, and just as soon as we walked in the door this afternoon, I made a beeline for my stamp room to whip up this little treat bag. I used a tutorial for the 2,5,7,10 box from Splitcoast Stampers.



post signature

2 comments:

Tom said...

WoW! These sound great! Darling box! Hugs,Elizabeth

Maria Gurnsey said...

i love these colors and that adorable paper. what a great gift!