Friday, August 1, 2008

Meeting...Again?


Well, no matter how many faculty meetings I have to attend, I can do it with a very cute notebook! I took a black speckled notebook from Wal-Mart and covered it with the chalkboard paper, Real Red cardstock, and wrapped it with ruler ribbon. I used my DIY Monogram Stamper Kit to make my initial, punched it out with a 1" circle punch. Then I layered it on a 1-1/4" basic black circle, and a 1-3/8" Real Red circle. I mounted all that (with dimensionals) onto a Summer Sun scallop circle. I used my white gel pen to make the doodle dots around the scallop.


post signature

5 comments:

Tom said...

ANNE MARIE,
This is just darling! How very very very cute! I just received my paper yesterday! I can hardly wait to use it!
HUGS,Elizabeth

Pearlann66 said...

OH there is going to be a shortage on that paper very soon!!!

thanks for sharing the link!

Maria Gurnsey said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Your killing me with this paper. I LOVE THIS. Now I have to know where you got that ribbon. I actually had a dream about it last night!!! Seriously, I know I have a problem!! Terrific as always!!!

Lisa M. said...

Anne Marie~ that is just adoreable! I'm totally thinking about altering my notebook that I'll use for college! what a great idea!

Jenny said...

This is just lovely!