Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown...


This year I planted a row of pumpkins for Clara, my niece. My garden has withered away, including all the pumpkins I planted...except this one. Last year all my pumpkin plants were plowed down by an over-zealous mower. This year I had some beautiful pumpkins, but most of them rotted before I could pick them. This is the lonely survivor. It's the Great Pumpkin, Clara!


The card uses Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, and Very Vanilla cardstock. I colored the image with Prismas and Gamsol. The ink is Chocolate Chip and I sponged the edges with More Mustard ink.


post signature

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Cute Card. We had an over zelous Weed Wacker this year, but we do still have one on the vine about the size of a small cantalope. My Jason is thrilled, he is going to have a pumpkin this year.

Tom said...

I love it! And now I have seen my second pumpkin!!!
Cmon' Fall! hugs,Elizabeth

Maria Gurnsey said...

We are getting our pumpkins for the kids too!! So far we have 4 on the vines, hope they last. Your card is cute and now I can't wait to watch Charlie Brown