Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Haunting We Will Go...



I love making pocket cards! These two are no exception. They were just plain fun!! The spider card uses Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black cardstock, along with Creepy Crawly designer paper from Stampin' Up! I also used Web Wishes and Booglies Eyes stamp sets. The other card uses the new Kiwi Kiss with Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I also used some Debbie Mumm scrapbook paper and Booglie Eyes sentiment. The paper was so cute I didn't think it needed much embellishment.



post signature

2 comments:

Tom said...

Darling! BOO! hugs,Elizabeth

Jodi said...

Hi there Anne Marie! My name is Jodi Stone. You don't know me but I was searching for back to school projects on Splitcoaststampers the other day and found your projects. I love all your designs. I have added your site to my google reader so I can see all your new stuff. I hope you don't mind but you have great stuff. You are going to be a great stop for inspiration. I just started as a SU Demonstrator so I'm always looking for cool new stuff to do. If you want to check it out (you know, make sure I'm not a stalker LOL) here is my blog - onlyastonesthrowaway.blogspot.com

Take care and have a great day!

Jodi