Monday, August 4, 2008

Dashing through the Snow...



I know it's not Christmas...but I love, love, love Christmas!! So, you're probably going to see many more Christmas cards and projects before the day actually arrives. I thought this turned out so cute. The little box is just the perfect size to hold these 3x3 cards. I used Real Red, Very Vanilla, River Rock, and Old Olive, along with Dashing designer paper. The stamps are a combination of Deer Friends and Punch Pals. This was so much fun to make!


post signature

4 comments:

Pearlann66 said...

so cute!!
love them all and the box is too cute!!

Tom said...

Anne Marie,
These are darling! Hugs,Elizabeth

Jane Carroll said...

oooh love them so much!

great colours

hugs jane x

Tabitha said...

I really like the little tote with cards!

Great colors. I love Christmas so don't stop inspiring me with your beautiful Christmas cards!