Friday, August 29, 2008

Cookies, Anyone?


I just love making pocket cards. Y'all are probably tired of looking at them...but they make me happy, so I'll probably continue to crank them out. This one is made with Riding Hood Red cardstock, along with some SU! Holiday Treasures designer paper. Notice the cute little scalloped lace trim. I scored a brand new scallop lace edge punch from Martha Stewart...courtesy of my paycheck today! I didn't work all month for nothin'! I also used my Deer Friends gingerbread man...too cute! The edges were sponged with Close to Cocoa. The "Christmas Cookies" sentiment and tiny gingerbread man are from Papertrey Ink.


post signature

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your pocket is totally gorgeous!
Clairex

Tom said...

Anne Marie,
It really is very very pretty! Hugs,Elizabeth

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love these pocket cards. I need to make more. The lace border is the perfect touch and I think your shading is fabulous!!

acreativeneed said...

Your pocket card is so pretty, and I love that new lace border. Have a fabulous weekend!
smiles,Deena

kes said...

this has the wow factor I just love pocket cards( I don't know how to make them though hee hee)
Kes
x