Friday, August 22, 2008

Cocoa and Snowmen...


they go together, right? Even though I'm now a demonstrator, I still belong to my upline's Stamp Club, which I've been a member of for 2 years. I love that group of women. We have the best time! This card is almost identical to one we made at Stamp Club last night. When I got home I wanted to recreate the card, but had left my original out in the car. So, I winged it. I think it turned out pretty good. I sponged my edges with Close to Cocoa, used my Prismas and Gamsol for coloring, and used a different non-SU! ribbon. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same.



post signature





5 comments:

Tom said...

Very very cute! It's cool here this morning! Maybe "cocoa" weather is not to far away.....Hugs,Elizabeth

Maria Gurnsey said...

You had me at Cocoa!!! I love the sponging, looks fabulous!!!

Cath said...

Oh that is so cool! I really like how it looks. Great work!

JANE CARROLL said...

lovely card - very christmassy

hugs jane x

SeaStar Creations said...

love the color combo! you can't really go wrong with close to cocoa ... its one of my faves! cute card :)

kimberly
sbs18