Saturday, August 2, 2008

Chocolate Chip Snowman?


That sounds yummmmmm! Chocolate Chip anything sounds yummmmm! This is just a very super simple little card I made this morning, using non-traditional colors for a Christmas card. I have to run! Richard is hollering for me to get ready. We're headed to buy groceries, and go to Lowe's, I'm sure. I'm going to try to sneak back in here throughout the day to work on some more projects, but Richard wants us to move furniture and begin painting in the next room on the list. He wants to be finished with it by the end of the week. We'll see...


Have a super Saturday!


post signature

3 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

These "non traditional" colors are gorgeous. I love the dark chocolate, it really makes the blue pop!! Fabulous!

Tom said...

This is a very cute card! The colors do look lovely together! Those weeds are calling me........thanks for sharing I really appreciate it.......Hugs,Elizabeth

acreativeneed said...

Great colors together and cute for Christmas too!
smiles,Deena