Friday, August 8, 2008

Boo!

(click the picture to enlarge)

Awwww, isn't this Halloween set adorable? I used inspiration from all over the place for this little quad. Linda Heller's Booglie Eyes tote was the basis for this Boo Bag. I used the new scallop edge punch from Stampin' Up! to add some interest to the top of the bag. The little covered can is a mini Pringles can. The project uses Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up!; the Booglie Eyes and Sweeter Treaters stamp sets from SU!; and "Scary Chatter" paper from Treehouse Designs. The large scallop circle on top of the can is made with a pink Marvy punch. Enjoy!


post signature

4 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

So cute. I'm gonna have to get some halloween stamps. This is an adorable set. Great job!!!

Tom said...

Anne Marie,
This is darling! I LOVE IT! Iam going to try my hand at the bag! So cute!!!!!!!! HUGS,Elizabeth

Donna said...

Wow Anne Marie, i love this quad set, i just have to get these stamps, thanks for showing them. Donna x

Rhonda said...

Oh I just love this little set. So cute! You did a great job. TFS