Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Bevy of Birthday Cards....


I meant to post these the other day, but my 40+ year-old-mind failed me. But, here they are....a bevy of birthday cards I received from some wonderful friends...Elizabeth.....my sister Sue.....and Jane. Thank you so much, girls, they are gorgeous and I'll treasure them always!

Newsflash...FYI: The beautiful Bella card on the left which was sent to me by my precious friend Elizabeth, was created by Dawn at JadeMingmei Designs. Visit her blog...she's got some beautiful designs! Thank you, Elizabeth....and Dawn!

post signature

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness! That's my creation on the left....HOW EXCITING...lol I just got off the phone with my dear friend Elizabeth and she had told me about your blog! Super Cute! Happy Belated Birthday! I'm going to bookmark your blog:)

Dawn:)