Thursday, July 24, 2008

Who Do You Trust?

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the Lord our God." Psalm 20:7

This verse is stating the fact that God is greater than any army. No matter how many "chariots or horses" come against us, God is greater. I know people whose entire faith is wrapped up in material things...their trust is in their money, or power (real or perceived). God has a way of showing Himself greater than any of them. Sooner or later they will know that God is above all power.

Father, I thank You that I don't have to trust in what I have on this earth. Lord, if I had to depend on my worldly possessions to save me, I would be doomed. My trust is in You, and You are far greater than the greatest or most powerful thing on this earth. How could anyone doubt that? Help me, God, to never forget my source of power. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: