Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thanks, Kiwi...


We're back!! We had a wonderful time, but it's good to be home. I'm not finished putting things away, but I had to run in here and make something with my new Kiwi Kiss ink and paper from Stampin' Up! When I saw the color, it made me think more of green apples than kiwis. I remembered that I had an apple stamp in the Give Thanks set, so I decided on a bucket of green apples. I found some Harvest Plaid paper from the Paper Salon and some green Bo Bunny brads in my stash that match perfectly. Well, back to work...laundry is calling.


post signature

4 comments:

Lisa M. said...

That is one of my most favorite card patterns and I am in love with yours!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I've eyed this sent since i joined su. I can't decide whether or not to buy it before it retires??? Love your card. SUPER CUTE!

Tabitha said...

Oh man the new kiwi green looks so yummy! Love that you used it to make a green apple card!

Great pocket card!

Made On The Farm said...

such a great colour, and card design, love it!