Friday, July 18, 2008

Sittin' On the Dock...

We made it to the lake! My cell phone won't work here, but I figured out that I can get Internet reception down on the dock. It's hard to see the screen out here, though, because the sun is bright and my screen has that non-glare finish on it.

It's beautiful here at the lake. The sun is shining and the breeze is blowing. It's peaceful and quiet (if you don't count the workers building a house across the road). The yard is nice and shady and we have a huge wrap-around porch to sit on. We're staying at Richard's brother-in-law's lake house. We're going out on the pontoon boat in a little while. Richard wants to fish, but I'm sure I'll be reading a magazine, or my Stampin' Up! catalog. Too bad the new one hasn't come out yet. I'm sure Daisy will be doing some fishing of her own in the minnow bucket. Right now she's scouting for squirrels.

I brought a few stamping things with me, but all I've done is put rubber on the blocks of two stamp sets. I'll have to wait until we get back on Sunday to do any stamping. Oh, well. As Tigger would say, TTFN!

post signature

1 comment:

acreativeneed said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to relax! Enjoy!
smiles,Deena