Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sending You a Smile...


This is a simple little envelope card that I put together this morning. I didn't get much stampin' done yesterday. I worked all day, and when I got home I decided to organize my scraps. That took a couple of hours, but it's done! Now, it's off to work again. Pray that we have better luck, technologically, than we had yesterday. The class I'm teaching is a technology course (Promethean's Activstudio--interactive white board). The city had the power cut off all day to the room where the main switch for the computer system is located, so we had to relocate to another school at the last minute. When we got to our new location, we discovered that the software wasn't loaded on the computers in the lab...plus the air conditioner wasn't cooling. In South Georgia...in July...a person could die without airconditioning. It was miserable. So, we decided to relocate again...to the new Middle School across town. The computers were wonderful, but the air conditioner was too cold and we couldn't turn it up...they had it locked. But, I'd much rather be cold than hot! Hopefully, we can be back in our original spot today.


post signature

4 comments:

Peggy-Sue said...

oh my, what lovely stuff you make. Like I told Angie, I'm so jealoux that you can buy stamping up stamps, they have so many pretty things.

Made On The Farm said...

your card envelope thing looks lovely!! I can't imagine how it must be to be so hot all the time!! and air con in all the buildings - what is that all about!!?? i live in a cob thatched house, and it's like walking into a fridge in the summer, and warm and cosy in winter!

pmljr said...

I love your card but I case your prayers more than your cards - you have a way of saying what I am thinking - Thank you! Your father in law will be in my prayers.

SeaStar Creations said...

cute card/envelope! sorry about your technology issues and your class. i am with you -- i'd much rather be cold than hot! you can always put on more clothes, but you can only take off so many, right?? hope all runs smoothly now ... especially the air conditioning!

kimberly
sbs18