Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pine-Sol...

There's nothin' that says clean like the smell of Pine-Sol. Make no mistake...I have NOT been cleaning. That smell is coming from my 80-year-old heart pine floors that are being refinished as we speak. We spent Sunday afternoon moving all the furniture, etc., out of the living room and dining room. The men came yesterday and began sanding my floors. The more they sanded, the stronger the scent of pine. Daisy and I were banished to the bedroom for the entire day. Booorrrriiinnngggg!!! No stamping! My stamp room and my bedroom are separated by the two rooms that are being refinished. There's only so much television and Internet a person can take. We won't be able to get our house back in order until the first of next week. But, it'll all be worth it in the end. Our floors are lookin' gorgeous!! So, if you walk outside and smell Pine-Sol, it's coming from my house.

post signature

No comments: