Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh, Kiwi Tree...Oh, Kiwi Tree...


...how lovely are your branches! Kiwi Kiss makes the cutest new Christmas color, don't you think? I love it with this KI Memories Christmas stripe paper. This is a miniature version of the Box in a Bag pattern. I also used the new scallop border punch from Stampin' Up!...love it!!! I put the stamp with it, so you can see the approximate size. The stamp block is only about 1-1/2" square, so this bag is pretty small, but cute!

*Edited to Add: I had a request to share the dimensions for this little Box in a Bag. I followed one of the patterns that are out on the Internet, but changed the measurements to: 8-1/4" x 1" strip of cardstock, scalloped (this leaves it approx. 3/4" wide); 3-1/2" square piece of cardstock for the base, scored at 3/4" on all 4 sides; 3-3/4" x 8-3/4" strip of Designer Paper for the main part of the bag.


post signature

4 comments:

SeaStar Creations said...

LOVE IT :) I think this color is so fun and unique. You are right it does make an adorable color for Christmas .. not sure I would have thought about that myself :) thanks for sharing!

kimberly
sbs18

acreativeneed said...

Fantastic!! How cute is this bag! I can't wait to get my order...I've ordered the punch too!
smiles,Deena

Angie said...

I love it!! no matter what size this box is, they are all darling!!

Tom said...

Ann Marie,
This box is just darling! Would you please share the dimensions? Thank you very much
Elizabeth Glass....navyamdo@gmail.com