Monday, July 21, 2008

More Ice Cream...


What is it with me and ice cream? I guess I need the buy the real stuff at the grocery. Anyway, I wanted to come up with a card to go with the box I posted last week. I'm not really sure if I like this well enough to make a whole set, or not. I'm thinking, now that I've looked at it a while, that maybe I should have done the monogram and layers in circles, rather than squares. Circles would have been in keeping with the dots on the paper. Oh, well. I guess I'll work on another version later.


post signature

3 comments:

SeaStar Creations said...

oh, so pretty! i love this color combo and am a sucker for scallops :) just lovely!

kimberly
sbs18

Maria Gurnsey said...

these colors are amazing, tfs

Cath said...

I love that colour combination! Just beautiful!