Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Cake and Ice Cream...

I made this little pocket card last night. I must have been hungry, because all I could think about was cake and Neopolitan ice cream while I was making this.


I have to work all day today...still teaching technology classes. We're leaving to go to Lake Oconee for the weekend just as soon as I get home this afternoon. It's a last-ditch effort at vacation before I have to return to school. Sometimes we can get Internet reception at the lake, and sometimes we can't. We can't always get cell phone reception there, either. Often, we have to go out into the middle of the lake before the cell phone will work. So, if I don't post anything for the next several days, you'll know why. I want to go to the lake, but it's kind of a bummer because my new Stampin' Up stuff should be here this afternoon or tomorrow. That means I can't play with it until Sunday evening. Rats!

post signature

7 comments:

Jaime said...

cute cards dear. Hmm last time I visited you were on mint chip, so I confess I had cookie dough Ice cream for breakfast. Have a great weekend at the lake.

southern fairy said...

mmm now ur making me hungry too lol

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love your pocket card. I just made one too. They are so fun!!!

Vickilyn said...

Anne Marie -

That's adorable!!!

Vicki

Jane Carroll said...

great card - hmmmmm ice cream!!!!

hugs jane x

kes said...

have a great trip, lovely "sweet" card, yum yum.
kes
x

acreativeneed said...

So yummy looking! Love these colors together and it's a great pocket card!
smiles,Deena