Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mints, Anyone?



Ok. So, I'm still stuck on this paper. I can't help it. This time it's an altered Altoids tin. It holds 2 Peppermint Patties or 4 (maybe more) Nuggets. I've tried Altoids tins before, but they never turned out the way I envisioned them. I'm not thrilled with this one, but it's way better than the others that, in the past, wound up in the scrap heap. I can't promise that this is the last time you'll see this paper, 'cause I may have another weak moment, but I'm going to try to move on. Enjoy! Have a Terrific Tuesday!!


post signature

3 comments:

Pearlann66 said...

Wow could that be any cuter!!
I didn't know the peppermint sandwiches would fit in the altoid!
so cute!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

If you have another weak moment I think I will too!! I have the link to this paper and am going to have to get it. I LOVE THIS TIN!!! So cute. The paper, the ribbon, the apple!!! LOVE IT!!

southern fairy said...

wow this is great!