Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mint Chocolate Chip...Yummmm....




These colors together remind me of mint chocolate chip ice cream...my very favorite. I used Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip cardstock. I sponged Certainly Celery ink on Au Chocolate polka-dot designer paper to create the celery dots. I'm not sure what to do with this box yet. I created it from an old Prismacolor marker box that I took apart and used as a pattern. I suppose it would make a neat card holder. I can't decide what to put on the front, if anything. I kind of like the simplicity of it. Any ideas?



post signature

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I think it is adorable as is. You could put a spoon on the front so you could eat the ice cream. Just kidding. One of my favorite flavors.

Donna said...

This is fantastic Anne Marie, i love the colours. Beautiful. Donna x

acreativeneed said...

What a fabulous box! Yummy colors! If there were chocolates in it I'd be drooling! :)
smiles, Deena