Monday, July 28, 2008

Major Award...


This is a major award. It may not look like a leg lamp, but to me, it's the blogger's version of a leg lamp. Thanks, Lisa, for passing it to me! Let me just tell you how hard this was, choosing only 5 people!! The rules are:


1. Only 5 people allowed. 2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog 3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world. 4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.


So, girls, enjoy your leg lamps!!!!


Maria...you are an inspiration to me! Thank you for always visiting and encouraging me with your sweet comments. I consider you a dear friend!Thanks!!


Lou...although you don't have your own blog, you are my precious friend and I can always, always count on you checking my blog many times during the day. Thanks!


Elizabeth...although you don't have your own blog, either, you are a faithful visitor of mine, and have become a very dear friend. Thanks for checking my blog every day...many times!!


Julie...you, too, are an inspiration! I love looking at your creations. Julie, you're my "other part of the world" pick...Colorado is so far from Georgia that it's like being in another part of the world! Thanks for being a sweet friend!


Lisa...back at you, girl! You've been a wonderful supporter and precious friend. Thanks!



post signature

4 comments:

Tom said...

O you are so SWEET! And right back at you! Iam so glad I have found you and your blog!! Thank you so much! You are so generous with your talent and sharing!!!!! HUGS,Elizabeth

Lisa M. said...

LOL! YOu silly woman giving it back to me! Hee Hee! Thank you very much!

Julie said...

Thank you, your too sweet! I love your blog and visit it daily. You are truley talented in your artwork. :)

acreativeneed said...

Well you must have played more than one of those crossword puzzles because you won a second Major Award! Stop by my blog to see...
smiles,Deena