Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Saw the Light...

"The people who walked in darkness Have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, Upon them a light has shined." Isaiah 9:2

Praise the Lord, I saw the light! Back in 1997, the scales fell from my eyes (speaking of the Apostle Paul, "Immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he received his sight at once; and he arose and was baptized." Acts 9:18), and I finally saw Jesus for Who He is, and what He did for me. I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior, was baptized, and I've never looked back. He completely changed my life. Jesus said, "...her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much..." I cling to that verse, knowing that my Jesus loves me and has forgiven me. If you don't know Jesus, I pray that today would be the day the scales fall from your eyes.

"Father, I thank You for today, and I thank You for that day back in 1997 when You removed the scales from my eyes and allowed me to see the light. I thank You for the work Jesus did on the cross to save me from an eternity of separation from You. Father, I pray that if there be anyone reading this today that does not know You, today would be the day of their salvation. Praise You! I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: