Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is Daddy's birthday. Happy birthday, Daddy! I hope my floors are dry enough that I can sneak back into my stamp room to snatch the card I made for him. We're all doing a variety of different things today to celebrate the 4th. My daughter and her husband have gone to Lake Oconee for the weekend. My son and his wife are spending the afternoon and evening with her sister's family. They are planning to grill and watch the fireworks. Richard and I are going to Wayne's house to eat. We can usually sit on our back doorsteps and watch the fireworks. We're out in the country, but if we look out over the horizon towards the stadium, we can see the fireworks in the night sky. They don't last long...but they're pretty.

Maybe, just maybe, I can get back into my stamp room tomorrow. We can't move our furniture back in for 3 days, but I'm gonna beg, beg, beg Richard to let me spend some time stamping. Doggone this laying around doin' nothin'!

Have a wonderful and safe 4th!

post signature

No comments: