Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Deer Friends and more...



I made this card using the new Stampin' Up! Deer Friends set, and two of the new colors...Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss. I'm not sure that I like working with this set. I love the images, but they aren't made for coloring and using the markers on them for stamping doesn't give as crisp an image, or as rich a color, as I'd like. I added some Liquid Glass to the images, hoping it would help. I really need to play around with them some more.


The other card is an alternative version of the one I posted yesterday to match the box I made last week. I really wanted to put the ribbon all the way around the card, but boooooo....I ran out of Chocolate Chip grosgrain. Rats! Guess it's time to do some more ordering! Shhhh, don't tell my husband.


post signature

No comments: