Monday, July 7, 2008

Construction Zone...

"To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: ...A time to break down, And a time to build up..." Ecclesiastes 3:1,3

I'm clinging to this verse today! There has to be some reason why everything is breaking down in our house....besides it being old as the hills. We tried to put up a new light fixture in our dining room, before moving the furniture back in, only to find the wiring crumbling. Richard has had to call in an electrician to see about rewiring the house now. What a fire hazard! I know in my heart that this happened on purpose, to keep us safe. Thank you, Lord!

Father, I thank You today for keeping my family and my home safe. Your Word says that You watch over Your children. Continue to keep us safe under Your wing. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: