Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Buildin' a Snowman...


I'm still in Christmas mode...can't get it off my brain. This card was an idea that I dreamed up this afternoon. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I kind of like it. I made the snowman part just like you'd make a suspension card, except with 3 circles, of course. I used a 1" circle punch for the snowman. I also used the double circle punch to create the eyes. I made the carrot nose from scrap, drew the mouth, and used black brads for his buttons. The oval shape was made using one of my oval Nestabilities. It's the one that's approximately 2"x 3". The card was done on Soft Sky cardstock with Wintergreen DSP, Soft Sky double stitched ribbon, Sage Shadow ink, and "sparkle" from the Warm Words stamp set. I used iridescent chunky glitter. Everything was from Stampin' Up! except for the large oval.


post signature

2 comments:

valita said...

love the idea....hes so cute....Valita

southern fairy said...

loving the snowman :)