Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back in the Day...

"Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses, For they are from of old. Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; According to Your mercy remember me, For Your goodness' sake, O Lord." Psalm 25: 6-7

The past is in the past...as far as the east is from the west...in God's eyes, because of the saving work Jesus did on the cross at Calvary. I will never forget the sins of my youth, but God has already forgiven me and forgotten them, as though they never happened. I believe that God allows me to remember so that I don't forget how far He has brought me.

Thank You, God, for Your lovingkindness...for Your willingness to forget my past for Christ's sake. I pray, Lord, that I never forget how far I've come. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: