Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stampin' Time...

I feel bad that I didn't get to post my devotion yesterday. My Internet was down in the morning, and then I got busy and never went back to it.

My dear friend, Lou, and her sweet granddaughter came to stamp with me yesterday. Yeah! We had a ball, and while Lou and I worked on a super-cute notecard set (which I'll post after church), Demie made Father's Day cards. They were adorable! She's definitely hooked.


Next Saturday morning (June 21), I'm having the Family Treasures Memory Book class at my house. Local stamping/scrapping friends, don't forget! 9:30. Everything will be pre-cut and ready for you to put together. We'll have a fantabulous time!! Here's another picture, in case you've forgotten...or missed the first one.


post signature

No comments: