Monday, June 16, 2008

Pretty Princess..


Supplies (all Stampin' Up! except polka-dot paper):
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace, Flowers for You DSP, Petals and Paisley DSP, Polka-Dot paper from Cross-My-Heart, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue
Stamps: Pretty Princess
Accessories: Celery grosgrain ribbon, blue brads, envelopes, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

I've been cutting and bagging materials for a scrapbook class I'm doing on Saturday. It has taken forever! However, I'm through...so, it's playtime. I worked on a set of little-girly notecards based on a design by Dannie Graves. I thought it turned out really cute!

post signature

3 comments:

SeaStar Creations said...

you are right ... these turned out to be VERY cute :) thanks for sharing ... this would make a great gift -- all my neices and my daughter are princess obsessed!

kimberly
sbs18

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful anne-marie

just a perfect little gift

hgs jane x

sbs18

Heather said...

this is lovely, great colours and that crown stamp is very cute
Heather