Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hey Cupcake...


What a gloriously rainy Sunday! We're so fortunate to finally have some rain. My garden needed it. I've spent some time this afternoon working on a cupcake card. I always look at Taylor's Cupcake Challenge, but haven't ever done any. Although this doesn't exactly fit this week's challenge, I thought it turned out pretty cute. This is for my daughter, the ballerina. She owns her own dance studio, where she teaches ballet, jazz, tap, hip-hop, and lyrical classes. She choreographs everything herself, and I'm so proud of her accomplishments. Besides teaching dance, she's also in the RN program at the local college, and is expecting a baby in November. I thought she deserved a cupcake!


I used an Inky Antics ballerina stamp, but I didn't ink up the wand she was holding. Since I didn't have a cupcake stamp small enough to fit in her hand, I drew one. The paper and ribbon is all Stampin' Up!


post signature

No comments: