Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hands to Work...

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might..." Ecclesiastes 9:10

Ever since the day (many moons ago) that I started a little business making personalized pocketbooks, this scripture has been my motto. I attached it to every bag I sold. I added it to my email signature. In my mind, there is nothing more profound for a crafter. Our gifts and talents, all of them, are from God. We give back to Him what He has blessed us with by working with all our might. When I create something, I try to remember to do it as though creating it for the Lord. I want Him to be proud of me. Is that why I'm such a perfectionist? Anyway, I will continue to offer what I do to my God, by whom I am blessed.

Thank You, today and everyday, Lord, for blessing my life with a desire and talents to be creative and enjoy working with my hands. Whatever my hand finds to do, I will do it with all my might, for You. Thank You, Father. Amen and amen.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Welcome to the sisterhood. I have finally gotten around to putting all the new sisters on my blog. I see you've already taken a look at mine and thanks for the comments. I really appreciate it. :) You've got some great cards and crafty things on your site. Hope to be back soon to see more
Sis
Heather