Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun-filled Friday...






Fun-filled? Really? This day is not gonna be much fun. We're putting up corn today. Love to eat it...hate to put it up. In the garden at 7:00 AM to pull the corn and shuck it. Then, it's off to the kitchen where we'll blanch it and cut it off the cob, bag it up, and stuff it in the freezer. I'll be lovin' it this winter, though. So, I'll suck it up and get the job done. The sooner I get it over with, the sooner I can come back and stamp. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a couple of goodies I made yesterday afternoon before Stamp Club. The purse is a total CASE from Yvonne's Stamping Place. The little pull-out scrapbook is based on the SCS tutorial. Check it out!


post signature

2 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous!!!!

hugs jane x

Cath said...

Those are really pretty! Great colour combos.