Monday, June 2, 2008

Beach Bums...

Sorry, my posting is late this morning. Blogger has had some troubles with their server. Of course, part of the reason for my tardiness could be that I slept kinda late this morning. We all got a little too much sun yesterday...even my pregnant daughter admitted last night that she got overheated on the beach. I'm going to try to keep her away from it today. Maybe we'll head into Daytona for some shopping! Gotta find that stamping/scrapbooking store...I'll let you know what we find! Have a Mondo Monday!!

1 comment:

SeaStar Creations said...

Hi! I am one of your sisterhood friends :) I am just checking to say hello and see your blog and creations. I love the prayers that you have posted :) They are very uplifting and inspiring. I am also in FL (on vacation) -- we are in Bradenton/Sarasota. My sister and her family are in Daytona right now :) How funny! Hope you having fun!

Kimberly