Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Tisket, A Tasket, a Little Berry Basket...



Isn't this berry basket adorable? I created this last night, making a ginormous mess in the process. I can't do anything without making a mess! Anyway, first I played around with some paper, until I had a rough pattern that I thought would work. Then I refined it several times until I came up with this. Don't you love the scallops across the top? I made those with my Stampin' Up! corner rounder. I don't have the slit punch, which I think might be easier, but the corner rounder did the trick. I had this cute cherry ribbon that I knew had to be used somewhere, but couldn't make it work around the basket. Then, the Aha! moment came when I realized that I could adhere it to the handle. The stamp set is an old one from Stampin' Up!...Oh So Sweet. It worked perfectly with this basket to make it oh soooo cute! Don't ask about the pattern yet. It's too ugly to post at this point. I'll clean it up and hopefully have it posted in the next day or so.

I don't have the Tart & Tangy set by Stampin' Up!, but wouldn't that be precious? Now, I'm off to clean up that ginormous mess. Maybe when I clean it up, I'll take some pictures of my stampin' space.

No comments: