Monday, May 12, 2008

Tattle Tale, Tattle Tale...

"My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us." Psalm 62:5-8
Tattle tale, tattle tale...working in a school setting puts you in direct contact with "tattle-tales" every day. Usually, for a teacher, that is not something you like to deal with. God, however, wants us to tattle! He wants us to pour out our hearts before Him. He is our refuge. Many times we may think that our problem is too small and insignificant to bother God with it. But, God is God...of everything...big and small. He loves us so much that even the smallest thing that bothers us, bothers Him too. Sometimes, all we need is someone to listen while we pour out our heart. That Someone is God. So, go ahead, tattle away!
Lord, thank you today for caring about every little detail in my life. No matter how small or insignificant my problem may seem to anyone else, You still care, because You love me. Thank you for allowing me to be a tattle tale. Amen and amen.

No comments: