Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Small Things...


I love the message from the Stampin' Up! Polka Dots & Paisley set..."find joy in the small things". Stella, my daughter, came over last night with new sonogram pictures of my little butterbean baby. Such a small thing, but what joy it brings! A tiny little arm, precious little fingers. Oh, I can hardly stand it! We don't know whether it's a boy or girl, but it doesn't matter. Precious is precious. It was the funniest thing, though, to see how the baby had positioned itself. It (I don't like having to call the baby "it") appeared to be sitting straight up, with its little arms out in front of it like it was driving! Okay, that could mean several things. Either the baby is like its Papa and loves racing, or it's like its Daddy and loves driving tractors and riding horses. Hmmm...sounds kinda boyish. Stella said, "Mama, it looks sooooo big!", and really she is showing quite a lot to only be 13 weeks. But, all you have to do is look at her husband to understand. Grady is one of the tallest people I know, not big, but very, very tall. Stella is about 1/2 his size. But, what do I know? The baby will probably be a dainty little girl...only God in Heaven knows...but the promise of a baby (no matter whether boy or girl) is such a sweet blessing. Thank You, Lord! Enjoy!

No comments: