Thursday, May 8, 2008

Shop 'Til You Drop...

I had a strange conversation with my husband yesterday. He called me yesterday afternoon from Houston. He said they had gone to a Houston Astros game on Tuesday night. But, that's not the strange part of the conversation. He also said that he and Wayne had spent the day shopping at the Galleria. You have to know my husband to know how bizarre that is. My daughter told me that he'd called her from the Galleria to ask her opinion about a Mother's Day gift! Do you suppose they have a stamp store at the Galleria? Would Richard buy me stamps? Nah. He already complains that I have too many. Too many stamps. What an oxymoron!!! I guess I'll have to wait until Sunday to find out.

I worked until 10:30 last night on some Post-It holders and checkbook covers/debit covers like the ones I posted earlier. I took my stash of goodies to school and sold a bunch of them. I also got orders for 7 more Post-It holders, 3 more bookmarks, and 8 more checkbook covers. I'm almost finished, but I'll wait until I'm done to post the pictures.

I stumbled across a cool website this morning. I need to take some time to visit all of it...but, work is calling, so I'd better run. Have a thrilling Thursday!

No comments: