Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rejoice...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thess. 5:22

As I read the scripture this morning. I thought about how appropriate it was at this time. Richard will go with Wayne to two doctors in Houston today. If you pray, please join me in praying that all the news will be good news. Lord Jesus, I thank you today that I have the opportunity to come to you in prayer and thanksgiving, for I know that this is your will. Please help me to rejoice in all things, knowing that everything has had to go through You to get to me. Lord, I continue to pray healing for Wayne. Let the news be good today, and give them traveling mercies as they journey home. Thank You in advance, Lord, because I know that Your plans are to prosper us and not to harm us. Amen and amen.

No comments: