Thursday, May 22, 2008

Power Surge...

"And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." John 16:23-24

We have our own source of power...the name of Jesus. There's power in His name and power in His shed blood. There is nothing that cannot be overcome by the blood of Jesus. It has the power to save, heal, and forgive. I've been praying the blood of Jesus over my husband and his brother-in-law. Wayne's (brother-in-law) cancer report was excellent a couple of weeks ago when they went out to Houston. Yesterday, we went back to the doctor to find out the results of the biopsies they had done on Richard's colon and stomach. The reports came back perfectly. Nothing there...There's power in the blood!

Dear Lord, I thank You today for the power in the blood of Jesus. I thank You that there's power to save, heal, and forgive. You are so faithful to hear and answer when I pray. My joy is full. Thank You, Lord. Amen and amen.

No comments: