Sunday, May 18, 2008

Post- Its...

Woo-hoo! Stamp, stamp, stamp!! Finally, I got to stamp this afternoon. Yesterday we were gone to help my daughter with her dance recitals (2 shows) for 12 hours! We left here a little after 11:00 am, and pulled into the driveway at 11:25 pm. The shows were wonderful. My daughter does such a great job and the kids love her. Two of my nieces, Chelsea and Clara, were in the recital. My daughter danced in the production number...Grey's Anatomy. It was unbelievable! You know what I just realized? Yesterday was my (not-yet-born) grandbaby's first dance recital! I wonder what Baby Butterbean thought about his/her Mommy dancing around?
Let me know what you think about these Post-Its.





These are the details for the three Post-It holders:


Pink Striped: Sassy Stampin' Up! DSP (retired), SU So Many Scallops, SU Think Happy Thoughts, Pink Passion Cardstock, Pink Passion and Green Galore Ink, SU Scallop Punch, SU 1-3/8" circle punch, Nestabilities circle, and SU Typeset Alphabet Lower (retired)



Polka-Dotted: Non SU scrapbook paper, SU So Many Scallops, SU Think Happy Thoughts, Green Galore Cardstock, Pink Passion and Green Galore Ink, SU Scallop Punch, SU 1-3/8" circle punch, Nestabilities circle and SU Typeset Alphabet Lower (retired)



Red Striped: Cerise Stampin' Up! DSP (retired), SU So Many Scallops, SU Think Happy Thoughts, Real Red Cardstock, Real Red and Basic Black ink, SU Scallop Punch, SU 1-3/8" circle punch, Nestabilities circle and SU Typeset Alphabet Lower (retired)



These were fun to make and I thought they turned out cute!

No comments: